La bulle d'Ewa
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : ...
Voir le deal

Cancerian fault in our stars

Cancerian   fault in our stars  Empty Cancerian fault in our stars

Message par Chii >_<" Mar 7 Mai 2024 - 21:18

Surrounded by cancerian people somehow.. I do love them (I find qualities in everyone) but there are difficult moments when I feel it in the air, something is out and it bothers me.
It is quite subtle, finding the exact words to express it precisely is challenging me ^^'

Does the mood swing explains this weird feeling about unfairness and sudden changes in favour of specials events I should have understood ?

Maybe this could explain why I am sooooo lost when it comes to explanations from people having any planets in this constellation. Look why should there be exceptions based on people, past, age... In a way I get that everyone should be considered but I guess the solutions proposed by cancer is too deep ..; leading to unfairness in the big picture. It sure feels good when you are nutured but when the wind changes of direction it could get you by surprise. The changes aren't soft at all. They might find me too superficial (still sincere) but it is that my energy is developed otherwise... I don't pick a special moment or person, I do not categorize this much.

Teh way they categorize is innerly so intense to them that it is self explanatory. Everytime I ask them why, they reply as if I was the weird one because it is sooooo clear to them. "I should know/ I should get it"
I don't feel like they accept other ways to categorize. Or maybe it is so intense they can't believe chatpelote

Chii >_<
Chii >_<"
Admin

https://labulledewa.forumactif.com

Revenir en haut Aller en bas